Sunday, March 9, 2014

Travel update

Hello friends!

I'm just writing a quick post here to let you all know that I've made it safely through my week in Iceland (it was incredible!), first few days in England, and have now gone up to Scotland. Tomorrow I'll be starting my volunteer work at Circle in Edinburgh, so wish me luck with that.

I'll be writing an extensive post on my week in Reykjavik, that will include some recommendations of places to stay, eat, and see, in the next few days. Also coming up: a recap of my time with Norma and friends in Settle, Yorkshire.

As always, feel free to leave comments. While the comment form asks for your email, it won't be published - it's just necessary to process them. I'd love to hear how you're doing!

That's it for tonight, but I'll be writing longer posts over the next few days. Above, is a photo taken by a fellow tourist at the waterfall Gulfoss, on the Golden Circle tour in Iceland. More photos from that day to come!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friendly comments only, please!