Sunday, April 13, 2014

One month until Paris!

This morning I was checking the booking confirmation for my train back to Edinburgh and I realized something exciting: one month from today Norma and I leave for Paris and the south of France! 

We don't have any solid plans for things to see, besides a trip to the Louvre to see the Mona Lisa (a little predictable, but I've been told by several that I look a bit like her?) and eating lots of French bread. I also would like to get an authentic striped shirt. A girl can never have too many, I say. 

Anyways, that's my excitement. If you been to Paris and have some suggestions of sights to see, let me know!

(Paris rooftop photo via Joelix.com)

1 comment:

  1. BE sure to have some FANTASTIC middle-eastern food at L'As du Fallafel in the Marais (4th arrondissement). The inside space is tiny, but there is a green take-out window. (Go to http://www.yelp.com/biz/l-as-du-fallafel-paris for more info) From Marcia in NYC

    ReplyDelete

Friendly comments only, please!